SEED Gives is our program-wide, community service initiative that utilizes our human and capital resources to positively impact the communities we serve. It is our goal to develop thoughtful leaders that will be the role models for the generation of youth to come after them, and SEED Gives provides our students with tangible leadership activities to hone those skills. We achieve this by empowering our students to run community service events, and by leveraging our relationships with our partners to donate product to underserved schools and communities.
We also refurbish and build courts in the communities we work in. To ensure that more youth have access to quality sports programming, we seek to build safe environments and playing surfaces for youth.
SEED Gives goals:
- Positively impact the communities we serve
- Teach young kids that education is the pathway to success
- Reinforce the importance of leadership and civic responsibility to youth
- Provide tangible leadership opportunities for SEED student-athletes
SEED Gives Activities:
- Product donations (basketball gear, books or tech) to underserved communities
- Student-led community service events (ex: recycling pick-up, basketball clinics, etc.)
- Court refurbishments at local schools and youth clubs