For the 4th straight year, SEED Project will be participating in the United Airlines NYC 1/2 Marathon. Since we started entering the NYC 1/2 Marathon in 2014, our runners have helped us raise $27,000 -- creating54 full scholarships for students to enroll in SEED programs.
This year, we will select five outstanding people to join our team, run the 1/2 marathon, and help raise funds for our programs in West Africa.
Here's how you can join #teamseed
- Fundraising minimum per runner: $1,500
- Receive a custom fundraising page on Crowdrise
- SEED will provide sample emails and graphics to recruit donors and inform them on SEED.
- No entry or race fee for runners
- Each runner will receive a SEED Dri Fit
All funds raised will support our SEED Rise program for more then 500 students in Senegal and The Gambia. SEED Rise provides after-school basketball, academic and life skills activities for youth, grades K-12.
Please let us know why you'd like to join our team and we will reply to inquires in the order they are received. Thanks!